Bus Passes 21-22
WHS Bus Information
Please note that students are routed and assigned to buses at a single stop location based on the address they have registered at their school. Waiver students, walkers and students destined to alternate locations other than than their primary home address, e.g. daycare, split household, grandparents, are not eligible for transportation.
Students may inquire about available space on a bus by completing a Transportation Request Form. Completion of forms does not guarantee a bus ride or change in stop location.
Regular Route Bus Passes
- Load counts on buses can not be assessed until all eligible riders have had the opportunity to ride their bus. Due to various programs starting in October it is necessary to wait to evaluate available seats. Student enrollment has also increased which puts school buses at or close to capacity.
- Therefore, regular route bus passes will not be approved for the first month and a half of school until Transportation is able to properly assess available seats.
- After mid-October please contact the Main Office to inquire about available daily regular route bus passes. Thank you for your patience during this process.
- Learn how students obtain a Regular Route Bus Pass.
Activity Bus Passes & Routes
- NSD will be providing after school activity buses from the high schools Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays (not Wednesdays) for the 2021-22 school year.
- Buses will depart from the high school at approximately 4:00 p.m. on the designated days.
- The activity routes do not have the same bus stop locations as the regular routes. One, two or three bus routes cover the same area in the evening that a dozen bus routes regularly cover in the AM/PM.
WHS Main Office
Bus Pass Requests
(Regular or Activities):
Before School, During Options, During Lunches
What to Bring:
(Requests cannot be taken over the phone or by email.)