Woodinville High School invites you to join us as a school volunteer. We offer opportunities for parents or community members to be involved before, during, and after school, for an hour, a day, or on a regular basis. Your time and contributions make a remarkable difference.
Please complete the forms below and submit them with a copy of your current driver's license to the WHS Office Manager. Forms are also available in the WHS main office. Completed forms must be returned before you begin your volunteer opportunities.
If you have questions about PTSA volunteer opportunities at WHS, please contact the WHS PTSA Volunteer Coordinator.Thank you for your interest in volunteering at WHS!
District Volunteer Information and Forms
Involvement by parents and community members contributes to a successful school experience and has a positive impact on student achievement. When caring adults participate in the education of children, students achieve better grades, have better attendance, complete homework, and show higher aspirations.
There are a variety of ways that you can get involved, including:
- Helping in classrooms, library, office, lunch room, nurse’s office, or on the playground
- Tutoring small groups in reading, writing, math, etc.
- Mentoring students
- Set-up and take-down for events and projects
- Listen to senior project presentations
- Score student writing
- Prepare materials in the school office for teachers
- Share personal talents, skills, interests or careers
- Participate on district committees or task forces
- Help with vision screening, proctoring, etc.
Individuals hoping to volunteer must first read the Volunteer Handbook and agree to comply with its guidelines. After reading the handbook, please complete the following forms:
- Volunteer Application
- Disclosure Form
- Authorization for use of Private Vehicle (required for individuals driving on field trips)
Please note, we are no longer using the Washington State Patrol Form for background check processing. All information required for background check processing is now located in Section 1 of the Volunteer Application.
For those looking to renew their Volunteer Application at a school where they previously have volunteered, please only complete page one of the Volunteer Application and a new Disclosure Form.
Northshore School District
Attention: Partnerships Coordinator
3330 Monte Villa Parkway
Bothell, WA 98021