Woodinville High School invites you to join us as a school volunteer. We offer opportunities for parents or community members to be involved before, during, and after school, for an hour, a day, or on a regular basis. Your time and contributions make a remarkable difference.
Please complete the forms below and submit them with a copy of your current driver's license to the WHS Office Manager. Forms are also available in the WHS main office. Completed forms must be returned before you begin your volunteer opportunities.
If you have questions about PTSA volunteer opportunities at WHS, please contact the WHS PTSA Volunteer Coordinator.Thank you for your interest in volunteering at WHS!
District Volunteer Information and Forms
Involvement by student's families and community members contributes to a successful school experience and has a positive impact on student achievement. When caring adults participate in the education of children, students achieve better grades, have better attendance, complete homework, and show higher aspirations.
There are a variety of ways that you can get involved, including:
- Helping in classrooms, library, office, lunch room, nurse’s office, or on the playground
- Tutoring small groups in reading, writing, math, etc.
- Mentoring students
- Set-up and take-down for events and projects
- Listening to senior project presentations
- Scoring student writing
- Preparing materials in the school office for teachers
- Sharing personal talents, skills, interests or careers
- Participating on district committees or task forces
- Helping with vision screening, proctoring, etc.